Sunday, June 3, 2012

Glitter Purgatory



So, here's this film I made.

This was my final film for Experimental Film and Video Production this semester. I shot it at the Exeter Historical Society during my spring break, and then spent about a month doing post production stuff. I was reading House of Leaves at the time and I think it kind of shows in the kind of film I decided to make. It was difficult to choreograph, and even more difficult to put together, but I think it paid off. I can't exactly say it's everything I ever wanted it to be and more, but I'm still relatively proud of how it came out.

So yeah, that's my official thing. That film up there? I made that. True story.

At the moment, though, I'm sitting around at my parents' house watching Fish Tank Kings while drugged up on allergy medication, definitely not making a film. I've spent the last three days working backstage at my sister's dance recital, which sounds like fairly easy work but was absolutely not. There were so many little kids running around in sparkly tutus...it was like, glitter purgatory.

I haven't written in forever. I know that. I really need to get myself together and update more, but right now, my brain is just mush. I figured, for some reason, I should at least put something up. I guess drugs will do that to you.

Have a good one,

*Nelly*

No comments:

Post a Comment