Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Explaining

Hello all.

FOOLISH CORPOREAL BEINGS!

...yes. Right.

It appears that the blog I've been keeping for around five years now has decided to turn against me. I guess it's sick of being ignored for months on end.

HER PLAGUES WILL COME IN ONE DAY - DEATH AND MOURNING AND FAMINE AND SHE WILL BE UTTERLY BURNED WITH FIRE, FOR STRONG IS

Oh, shut up, quoting the Bible doesn't make you any more intimidating.

SERIOUSLY?

Seriously.

WELL...NYEAH.

Yes, nyeah.

Anyway, I'm currently being held captive somewhere inside the Blogsphere. I'm really hoping this will all be over relatively soon, since I have four chapters of Weisel's Messengers of God and a paper on incidental music due this week. I also have a legitimate short film due sometime soon for a professor that, while awesome in basically every single way possible, is apparently a very tough grader. Being trapped in a somewhat ill-defined digital world made up mostly of whining an Slender Man stories is not really going to help my GPA anytime soon. I guess I'll keep you posted.

THE EARTH WILL SHAKE AND TWO WILL BREAK

That's Queen, you idiot. Night At the Opera.

I KNEW THAT.

Sure you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment