Monday, January 31, 2011

From Blog to Blogger

Alright then. This is just to inform you all that the disembodied personification of my blog has decided that I need to have some sort of internal battle with my evil alter ego. I wasn't aware I had an evil alter ego, but then, I wasn't aware that my blog was sentient, either.

THIS IS HOW ALL THE BEST NARRATIVE BLOGS CREATE DRAMA.

This isn't a narrative blog, it never has been. In fact, these last few entries have been a radical departure in genre. It's a good thing I don't have any readers outside of family and friends, or this would be really confusing for them.

THIS IS A NARRATIVE BLOG! IT'S BETTER THAN ANY SLENDER MAN BLOG! IT COULD EVEN BE BETTER THAN CREEPY PASTA!

Nothing's better than Creepy Pasta. And no, this isn't a narrative blog. I'm not trying to tell a story, I'm just rambling about whatever pops into my head. Like a diary, almost. But with less turning out to be a princess and more complaining about Doctor Who.

YOU SHALL DO BATTLE WITH YOUR EVIL ALTER EGO FOR OWNERSHIP OF YOUR MIND! THIS BLOG WILL SLOWLY DECEND INTO MADNESS AND WE WILL GAIN THOUSANDS OF READERS WHO WILL DEBATE ENDLESSLY OVER WHETHER THIS IS A HOAX OR NOT! MY PLAN IS FOOLPROOF!

If you say so.

OF COURSE I DO! NOW START DEVELOPING A SPLIT PERSONALITY! I WANT TO SEE YOU ENTRENCHED IN MADNESS BY AT LEAST MIDNIGHT!

I'll get right on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment