Monday, January 31, 2011

This Is Getting Ridiculous

Right.

Apparently my blog has a taste for Florence + The Machine. I'm fine with that. I like her as well. But did the lyrics to "Dog Days Are Over" really merit inclusion in a supposedly intimidating backstory? Not really.

The nice thing about being trapped in the Blogsphere, is that I can update at any given moment. I'm not really sure why my Blog decided to choose right now to rebell against me. It's not like I'm the only person on the interwebs to fall behind on updating. Have you ever watched the Nostalgia Chick?

But I don't want to argue. It's sort of pointless getting angry at an incorporeal blog that I'm supposed to be able to control.

YOU SHALL NEVER GAIN CONTROL OVER ME! I AM ETERNAL! I AM FOREVER!

Shut up.

Seriously, this is really annoying. I need to find a way out of here. I think I have choir tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment